When you needed to get a document notarized, it usually meant waiting in line at a bank, a FedEx or UPS, or at the Post Office down the street. This can be a huge hassle for people who don't have the ability to take time off work or leave home to find a notary public. And, even if you can find the time, the next question is always Where Can I Get Something Notarized? Or, Where Can I Find a Notary? Or even better, Where Can I Get Something Notarized for Free Near Me?
Your local bank is usually the only place that might be able to offer notary services for free, but it's very unlikely. Going to a physical location usually means scheduling time to get a document notarized that you needed done yesterday, and don't have the time to do so.
Notarize solves this problem. For $25, you can get any document notarized online, 24/7.
You can get a document notarized in less than five minutes without having to leave your home or office. By connecting with a commissioned eNotary public through live video, you can now skip the hassle of finding a notary and connect with one entirely online from any iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer 24x7.
The next time someone asks where to get something notarized, tell them online!
- Download the App or Register Online.
- Upload any document, but DON’T SIGN IT before uploading it. You must sign before the notary public.
- Fill out the document using Notarize’s digital tools.
- Validate your identity.
- When ready, press to connect with a notary public. You’ll be connected in a live video call with a licensed notary public in less than three minutes, 24×7.
- Sign using your iPhone or Computer as the notary public watches over live video.
- Wait as the notary public notarizes your document online (typically less than one minute)
- You’re done! Download your notarized PDF.
- Print it or share it online.
On average, our entire process takes less than 5 minutes. We hope you’ll join the countless happy customers who have notarized their documents online with us.