When you need to get a document notarized, it usually mean waiting in line at a bank, a FedEx or UPS, or at the Post Office down the street. This can be a huge hassle for people who don't have the ability to take time off work or leave home to find a notary public. And, even if you can find the time, the next question is always Where Can I Get Something Notarized? Or, Where Can I Find a Notary? Or even better, Where Can I Get Something Notarized for Free Near Me?
Your local bank is usually the only place that might be able to offer notary services for free, but that has become harder to come by. Going to a physical location means there’s a risk the notary is not working that day or they went for lunch. This becomes a waste of a trip for something you need to sign right now.
Find a notary on the Notarize network
We've solved the problem of leaving your home to track down a notary. You can get your document signed, right now, without leaving your home.
- Upload or scan your document to Notarize. Do not sign the document until you meet the notary.
- Provide the necessary information to complete the document
- Validate your identity.
- Notarize will connect you with an online notary via a live video call. Wait times are less than a minute.
- Sign the document in front of the notary public over live video.
- Wait as the notary public notarizes your document online
- You’re done! Download your notarized PDF.
- Print it or share it online.
Why use Notarize?
It takes less than two minutes to connect to a notary, and less than eight minutes to complete the entire notarization online. We have performed notarizations for millions of happy customers. Even better, Notarize partners with major post offices and banks to provide the convenience of online notarization when you're already out handling other business.