Truist Bank Notary Services
Truist Bank, a prominent financial institution formed through the merger of BB&T and SunTrust Banks in 2019, stands as one of the largest banking companies in the United States. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist Bank has an extensive network, boasting over 2,500 branches across the country. Among the plethora of services offered by Truist Bank is their notary service, a fundamental need for many personal and business transactions. This section will provide an insight into what this service entails, its cost, and how to locate a Truist Bank branch that provides this service.
What Does It Include?
Notary services at Truist Bank involve a notary public, a state-authorized individual who verifies and witnesses the signing of documents. This service helps in providing the required legal acknowledgment for various documents, such as contracts, deeds, affidavits, and more.
What Is the Cost?
The cost for notary services can vary depending on the nature of the document and the state regulations. While some banks offer this service free of charge to their account holders, others may levy a fee starting at $10 per signature. It's advisable to contact the specific Truist Bank branch to obtain detailed information about the exact charges, if any.
How to Locate a Truist Bank Notary?
Finding a Truist Bank branch that offers notary services is a simple process:
- Visit Truist Bank's Website: Truist Bank's official website is a valuable resource for locating branches with notary services.
- Call Customer Service: Dialing the customer service number and inquiring directly can also lead you to the nearest branch offering these services.
- Use Branch Locator Tools: Many financial institutions provide online tools to find specific services near you. Truist Bank's branch locator might include filters to pinpoint locations with notary services.It is recommended to call the branch in advance to confirm the availability of the notary and to possibly set an appointment if needed.
Skip the Hassle With Notarize
As technology continues to advance and reshape various industries, services like Notarize offer a modern approach to notarization. Notarize is an online platform that provides notary services through video calls, allowing users to have their documents notarized from the comfort of their home or office.
This service follows a few easy steps:
- Upload Your Document And Create an Account: Users upload the document they need to be notarized and create an account
- Verify Your Identity: Notarize will ask for a valid id and address.
- Video Call with a Notary Public: A real-time video call enables a notary to verify the identity of the user and witness the signing.
- Download the Notarized Document: The completed and notarized document is made available to download and share
Truist Bank's notary services, available in over 2,500 locations, continue to be a reliable option for many. The process of locating a branch with these services and understanding the cost is straightforward. Alongside, platforms like Notarize provide an increasingly popular way to access notary services. The choice between these services depends on individual preferences, requirements, and comfort with digital tools, all of which offer valid and legally recognized notarization.