At Notarize, we're champions of bringing trust online 24/7 for life's most important moments. Take a second to understand how we operate.
Notarize offers single document notarizations for only $25 + $10 per additional notary seal.
Notarize's vast network of On-Demand Notaries (ODNs) ensures that signers like you can complete an online notarization at any time from anywhere. Using the Notarize platform, you're able to connect with a notary and complete a meeting within minutes whether it's a late night or the weekend.
Online notarization is legal and enforceable in all fifty states, as well as abroad for US citizens.
In order to complete an online notarization in San Francisco, you'll need the following:
- An original, unsigned document (Don't sign it before uploading! You must sign with the notary public).
- A computer, iPhone, or Android phone with audio and video capabilities.
- A valid government–issued photo ID. Please see acceptable forms of identification for notarization.
- A U.S. social security number for secure identity verification.
Here are common documents that we complete online notarizations for...
- PS1583 - Application for Delivery of Mail Through Agent
- Designating Beneficiary(ies) for a Retirement Account & Death Benefit
- Uniform Consent to Service of Process
- Affidavit of Heirship
- Unclaimed Property Inquiry
- Notice of Lien, Lien Release, or Authorization to Add/Remove Name from Title
- 212243 - U.S. Department of State. Issuance of a U.S. Passport to a Minor Under Age 16
- Vehicle Certificate of Ownership/Title Application
- Advanced Health Directive Forms
- Applications for Admission to Practice as an Attorney
- Handgun Permits
- Identity Theft Victim's Complaint and Affidavit
- Power of Attorney (POA)
- Promissory Note Agreements
- Bank Transfer Service Forms
- Supplemental Marriage License Applications
- Temporary Guardianship Agreement
- Medical Authorization for Minors
- Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale