If you're an American living or traveling in Jalisco, Mexico, it can be incredibly difficult to find a US notary public. You traditionally needed to book an appointment at a US Embassy, Consulate, or military base, where the wait for a notary public could be days or weeks.
If you're not able to visit these locations or need a notary public more immediately while in Jalisco, Mexico, we can help. Notarize allows you to connect online with a notary public to get your documents legally notarized from anywhere at any time.
The US Embassy or Consulate will charge you $50 per notarized document. Notarize is only $25 per document, and our notaries are online 24x7.
If you can wait days or weeks for an appointment, you can book a meeting at the US Consulate General in Guadalajara. You may also visit the Guadalajara US Consulate office in person:
U.S. Consulate General in Guadalajara
Codigo Postal 44160
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
If you would like to connect with a notary public now, you can get your documents notarized entirely online. The entire process takes less than five minutes, on average. We hope you’ll join the countless happy customers who have notarized their documents online with us.
If you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ page.
Or, download our award-winning mobile apps for Apple and Android devices.
You can now notarize your documents entirely online by connecting with a commissioned eNotary public by live video. Skip the hassle of finding a notary public overseas and can connect with one online from any iPhone, iPad or computer 24×7.
The process of connecting with a notary public online is extremely easy:
- Download our App for iOS or Android or Register Online.
- Upload any document, but DON’T SIGN IT before uploading it. You must sign before the notary public.
- Fill out the document using Notarize’s digital tools.
- Validate your identity.
- When ready, press to connect with a notary public. You’ll be connected in a live video call with a licensed notary public. They're online 24x7.
- Sign using your Apple or Android mobile device or Computer as the notary public watches over live video.
- Wait as the notary public notarizes your document online (typically less than one minute)
- You’re done! Download or Share your notarized PDF.