When you needed to get a document notarized, it usually meant waiting in line at a bank, a FedEx or UPS, or at the Post Office down the street. This can be a huge hassle for people who don't have the ability to take time off work or leave home to find a notary public. And, even if you can find the time, the next question is always Where Can I Get Something Notarized? Or, Where Can I Find a Notary? Or even better, Where Can I Get Something Notarized for Free?
Your local UPS is usually the only place that might be able to offer cheap notary services.
How much does a notarization at UPS cost?
- $30 for a walk-in
- A few dollars if you schedule an appointment
Between scheduling time to get the document notarized and finding a UPS nearby, getting a document notarized in person usually means more work and less convenience.
Notarize solves this problem. For $25, you can get any document notarized online, 24/7.
You can get a document notarized in less than five minutes without having to leave your home or office. By connecting with a commissioned eNotary public through live video, you can now skip the hassle of finding a notary and connect with one entirely online from any iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer 24x7.
The next time someone asks where to get something notarized, tell them online!
- Download the App or Register Online.
- Upload any document, but DON’T SIGN IT before uploading it. You must sign before the notary public.
- Fill out the document using Notarize’s digital tools.
- Validate your identity.
- When ready, press to connect with a notary public. You’ll be connected in a live video call with a licensed notary public in less than three minutes, 24×7.
- Sign using your iPhone or Computer as the notary public watches over live video.
- Wait as the notary public notarizes your document online (typically less than one minute)
- You’re done! Download your notarized PDF.
- Print it or share it online.
On average, our entire process takes less than 5 minutes. We hope you’ll join the countless happy customers who have notarized their documents online with us.