When you needed to get a document notarized, it usually meant waiting in line at a bank, a FedEx or UPS, or at the Post Office down the street. If you're a customer of Chase Bank, you may be inclined to start there, as many banks still offer free or discounted notary services included for their clients.
Finding a notary in person can be a huge hassle, especially since, according to this article about Chase Bank's notary services, notary services are only available for Chase Bank customers. The catch is that it needs to be during lobby hours, and you will need to confirm that a notary specialist is available at that Chase Bank branch.
If you're looking for a Chase Bank near you to get that document notarized and they don't have a notary on site or the wait is too long, there are alternatives to getting a document notarized. Notarize is a service that helps you notarize your document, 24x7 -- entirely online. For just $25, you can use your phone or laptop and get your document notarized by connecting with a notary over audio/video.
It's that simple.
You can get a document notarized in less than five minutes without having to leave your home or office. By connecting with a commissioned eNotary public through live video, you can now skip the hassle of finding a notary and connect with one entirely online from any iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer 24x7.
The next time someone asks where to get something notarized, tell them online!
- Download the App or Register Online.
- Upload any document, but DON’T SIGN IT before uploading it. You must sign before the notary public.
- Fill out the document using Notarize’s digital tools.
- Validate your identity.
- When ready, press to connect with a notary public. You’ll be connected in a live video call with a licensed notary public in less than three minutes, 24×7.
- Sign using your iPhone or Computer as the notary public watches over live video.
- Wait as the notary public notarizes your document online (typically less than one minute)
- You’re done! Download your notarized PDF.
- Print it or share it online.
On average, our entire process takes less than 5 minutes. We hope you’ll join the countless happy customers who have notarized their documents online with us.