When you needed to get a document notarized, it usually meant waiting in line at a bank, a FedEx or UPS, or at the Post Office down the street. If you're a customer of a local bank like Bank of America, TD Bank or Chase, you may be inclined to start there, as many banks still offer free or discounted notary services included for their clients.
But what about finding a notary on a Sunday? With limited hours that banks are open on the weekends, you may need to find a notary at any hour of the day. Here's where you can find a notary service open on Sundays, and any day for that matter.
Notarize is a service that helps you notarize your document, 24x7 -- entirely online. For just $25, you can use your phone or laptop and get your document notarized by connecting with a notary over audio/video.
It's that simple.
You can get a document notarized in less than five minutes without having to leave your home or office. By connecting with a commissioned eNotary public through live video, you can now skip the hassle of finding a notary and connect with one entirely online from any iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer 24x7.
The next time someone asks where to get something notarized, tell them online!
- Download the App or Register Online.
- Upload any document, but DON’T SIGN IT before uploading it. You must sign before the notary public.
- Fill out the document using Notarize’s digital tools.
- Validate your identity.
- When ready, press to connect with a notary public. You’ll be connected in a live video call with a licensed notary public in less than three minutes, 24×7.
- Sign using your iPhone or Computer as the notary public watches over live video.
- Wait as the notary public notarizes your document online (typically less than one minute)
- You’re done! Download your notarized PDF.
- Print it or share it online.
On average, our entire process takes less than 5 minutes. We hope you’ll join the countless happy customers who have notarized their documents online with us.