If you're an American and live or are traveling in Thailand, it can be incredibly difficult to find a US notary public.
Traditionally, you've been required to visit a US Embassy or military base. These locations require an appointment and there can often be a multi-week wait to see a notary public. If you're interested in trying to schedule an appointment, you can do it via the US Consulate site for Thailand, here.
You could also visit the Thailand US Consulate office in Bangkok in person here:
US Embassy Bangkok
95 Wireless Road
Bangkok 10330 THAILAND
On the other hand, if you're not able to visit these locations or need a notary public more immediately while in Thailand, Notarize allows you to connect with a notary public entirely online to get a legal notarization.
The US Embassy or Consulate will charge $50 per notarized document. With Notarize it is just $25 per document and notaries are online 24x7.
Or, download our award-winning mobile apps for Apple and Android devices.
You can now notarize your documents entirely online by connecting with a commissioned eNotary public by live video. Skip the hassle of finding a notary public overseas and can connect with one online from any iPhone, iPad or computer 24×7.
The process of connecting with a notary public online is extremely easy:
- Download our App for iOS or Android or Register Online.
- Upload any document, but DON’T SIGN IT before uploading it. You must sign before the notary public.
- Fill out the document using Notarize’s digital tools.
- Validate your identity.
- When ready, press to connect with a notary public. You’ll be connected in a live video call with a licensed notary public. They're online 24x7.
- Sign using your Apple or Android mobile device or Computer as the notary public watches over live video.
- Wait as the notary public notarizes your document online (typically less than one minute)
- You’re done! Download or Share your notarized PDF.
On average, our entire process takes less than 5 minutes. We hope you’ll join the countless happy customers who have notarized their documents online with us.