Sending Multi-Doc Transactions With Notarize For Business
Many businesses choose to partner with Notarize so they can enable their customers to notarize documents electronically. While this saves everyone involved the time and trouble of finding a traditional paper notary, we wanted to make it even easier to complete multiple documents at once. Today, we are pleased to announce that Notarize Businesses can now send out multi-doc transactions!
With this latest feature release, Notarize for Business customers can create a transaction containing more than one document that requires signature.
How do I create a multi-doc transaction?
If you’ve received a transaction from a business and it requires signatures from two individuals, please follow these instructions.
1. Log into your Notarize for Business account
2. Click the New Transaction button
3. Fill in all the relevant fields with your signer’s information
4. Click the Continue button
5. Click the Upload Document button to add your first document to the transaction
6. When the first document is finished uploading, click the blue Upload Document link to add your next document
7. Repeat step 6 until all your documents have been uploaded
8. Click the Continue button
9. Annotate your first document
10. Click on the dropdown in the upper left-hand corner to navigate through all your other documents, one at a time
11. When you have annotated all your documents, click the Continue button
12. Review your transaction details
13 .Click Send!
How can I add the multi-doc option to my account?
Multi-Doc Transactions are only available for contract customers. To learn more about accessing this functionality for your business, please email email@example.com!