Now Business Accounts Can Resend Their Transactions
From start to finish, using traditional methods to get a document notarized can be daunting. That’s why Notarize offers a solution for easily creating, sending, and collecting document transactions. But what happens when the signer forgets to complete their document? Because we understand that this can be time-sensitive, we’ve empowered our business customers to resend a transaction access email!
Starting now, Notarize customers with a Business Account can manage their polite reminders straight from their Notarize dashboards!
How do I resend a transaction access email?
If you’ve received a transaction reminder from a business, please follow these instructions.
1. Log into your Notarize for Business account
2. Locate the transaction in your dashboard
3. Click the Details > link to access your Transaction Details
4. Click the Resend transaction access email link
5. Add a note to your customer to customize the transaction access email
6. Click the Resend button
How can I get this added to my account?
This feature is only available for contract customers. To learn more about accessing this functionality for your business, please email email@example.com!