Introducing Multi-Signer Transactions
As your business grows, so may your need for more complex notarizations. As we continue to offer support for all your notarization needs, we understand that document completion sometimes involves two signers for a single document. As of today, Notarize for Business customers can send out multi-signer transactions!
How do I create a two-signer transaction?
If you’ve received a transaction from a business and it requires signatures from two individuals, please follow these instructions.
1. Log into your Notarize for Business account
2. Click the New Transaction button
3. Fill in all the visible fields with your primary signer’s information
4. Click + Add a Co-Signer
5. Fill in the first and last names of the co-signer
6. Don’t forget to add a note to the customer and email signature before clicking the Continue button
7. Upload your document
8. Annotate your document
9. Click the Continue button to review your transaction details
10. Click Send!
How can I learn more about what Notarize can offer businesses with more advanced needs?
Multi-Signer Transactions are only available for contract customers. To learn more about accessing this functionality for your business, please email email@example.com!