This Week at Notarize Episode #1: Rewired, $1 Billion in Real Estate, and Marriage
Lots have changed in the last four years at Notarize. From building an award-winning mobile app to completing the first online closing, to having 30% of the real estate industry use our platform, Notarize has experienced tremendous growth while helping people around the world with life's most important moments.
The challenge, however, is not everything is being shared with you, and the community, today. That's why we're excited to welcome you to our new series, This Week at Notarize.
Here are things you may not know that have happened recently:
- We won a Stevie Award for Company of the Year in the Legal Category
- We created a Culture Committee dedicated to making Notarize a great place to work
- We launched an Engineering blog talking about the behind the scenes of our product and how we're building the future of trust on the Internet
See? There's so much going on.
From big product launches to things happening inside the company, we wanted to peel back the curtain on what’s happening each week at Notarize.
Welcome to the show!
Episode #1: Featuring Notarize CEO Pat Kinsel
Here’s what we cover:
- I got married (quick shoutout to my better half)
- Notarize facilitated $1 billion in real estate transactions in July 🚀
- Why you should attend our real estate conference, Rewired, in Miami this fall 🌴