Announcing Notarize for ResWare: Reimagining Workflow for Title Agents
If you’re a title agent, there’s a chance you rely heavily on ResWare® for more productive, efficient, and adaptable title executions. And if you’re a title agent, there’s a chance you find handling notarized documents anything but efficient.
UPDATE: Notarize announces a new and improved ResWare integration. Check it out here.
It takes days for a mobile notary to receive and return notarized documents to you as either paper documents or one large PDF. It’s then on you, the title agent, to scan, sort, and consolidate all the files. Instead of building rapport with clients, you’re too busy reconstructing your closing packet.
At Notarize, we understand your frustration. You’re what stands between people and the most important transactions of their lives. Your time matters, and we want to ensure a streamlined process that removes as much of that tedious busy work as possible.
Introducing Notarize for Resware—the #1 way to offer 100% paperless closings.
Now you can send any document package from ResWare to Notarize for instant eSign and eNotarization, enabling your borrowers to complete the closing online 24x7, no matter where they're located. No need to scan, print, or ship documents, or wait to schedule a mobile notary.
Notarized documents are automatically sent back into ResWare for seamless, closed-loop document storage, helping to prevent errors, and best of all, you get paid—faster.
“As the leading title and escrow software platform, we are committed to meeting the evolving needs of the market and providing innovation solutions for our customers,” said Bryan Buus, President of Adeptive. “We are thrilled our collaboration with Notarize will empower our clients in pursuit of a digital closing solution for their customers.”
We aimed to provide ResWare customers with innovative technology that made closings easier and more efficient. Combined with Notarize's leading online closing platform, title agents now have the best tools at their fingertips.
- Eliminates tedious tasks - No more scanning paper documents. No more downloading, printing, and re-uploading documents into ResWare. Notarized documents come to you digitally, and organized in a way that is most helpful to you.
- Decreasing effort, increasing efficiency - The ResWare platform can save your agents 85 minutes from open to close. By automating notarized paperwork through this integration, your agencies can free up additional time for those tasks that require your agents’ expertise and care.
- Greater quality control - Think there was an error, or that our program might have missed something? You will be able to search through the original files in an easy, orderly fashion.
- Make more per closing - It’s never been more costly to process a loan. While competitors wait on a delivery truck, you receive notarized documents immediately, allowing you to record, fund, and ship the documents along to where they need to go. You’re saving at least a day on waiting, as well as the cost of shipping documents overnight.
The integration can be configured in three simple steps:
- Set up a partner employee;
- Provide your host URL to Notarize; and
- Provide us the default document ID type you wish us to use for your completed documents.
Notarize can now send a complete document package straight to your file in ResWare. Whether you need individual documents, a consolidated PDF, or something in between, Notarize can configure the user experience to best fit the needs of your organization.
Excited to learn more? Fill out this form to get the installation instructions and connect with the Notarize team.
And be sure to catch us at the 2018 ResWare User Conference from September 12-14 in Denver, Colorado. We'll be one of the featured speakers at the eClosing Panel on Friday afternoon, and we'll have a booth with additional information about the integration. Come hear about how this integration can meet your needs, and the other ways that Notarize can help streamline your existing processes.